Since opening his own academy, Jason has enhanced his reputation in the industry and his academy has quickly become one of the Asia’s finest. Granted certification as a Teaching Professional in 1999 which marked the beginning of his many recognized appointments in the golf teaching industry. Jason Tan went on the further his professionalism and attained certification as a Master Teaching Professional in 2001 (AMGTF) and in 2002 (EGTF). Having worked his way in 2002 from a AMGTF Staff Instructor and Examiner to AMGTF President for the Singapore Division. He later moved on as an International President of the AMGTF. He is also the EGTF representative for Asia since 2006.
- USGTF Certified Teaching Professional since 1999
- Singapore Sport Council NCAP Level 1 since 2008
- USGTF Certified Master Teaching Professional since 2000
- AMGTF Certified Master Teaching Professional since 2001
- EGTF Certified Master Teaching Professional since 2002
- Hank Haney Associate Instructor Level 1 since 2011
- Singapore Sport Council NCAP Level 2 since 2011
- Golf Referees Association of Singapore member since 2012
- Singapore Sport Council NCAP Level 3 since 2012
- Singapore PGA Professional ‘A’ since 2014
1999 – Current : JT Golf Academy as Director of Golf
Jason also won the Teachers’ World Cup held in Hua Hin Thailand which organised by the AMGTF and EGTF in Year 2003. He has achieved a total of 5 Hole-In-One in his golf career.
Assisting golfers of all ages to achieve their goals
- PGA of Australia member since 1975
- Classifications: Advanced Coaching, All Abilities Coach (recognised qualification to coach the disabled)
- PGA of Australia’s inaugural National Trainee of the Year, 1975
- Singapore PGA member since 1998
- 1996-98 Consultant to Grup PSP, Permata Sentul Golf, Indonesia
- Coach 1997 Indonesian SEA Games team (men’s: team gold, individual silver; women’s: team and individual silver)
- 1998-2004 Teaching Professional Tanah Merah CC
- 1998-2004 Coach, First Junior Golf Foundation
- 2004-2011 Singapore Sports Council, devise and implement an elite program (Golf Excellence Program) for national players
- 2005-2010 Coach of Singapore national teams to international events including SEA Games, Asian Games, World Amateur Teams Championships (SEA Games team and individual medals, twice Putra Cup champions, best team and individual performances at Asian Games, Nomura Cup and World Amateur Teams Championships, numerous national and state titles
- 2011Coach of Malaysia SEA Games team (men’s and women’s team bronze)
- 2011-2017 Teaching professional Seletar CC on behalf of MST Golf Singapore, Seletar Junior Golf Program
- 2012-2015 Singapore Sports School’s golf program Technical Coach
- 2013-current national coach of the Nepal national team; best performances team and individual at Asian Games, winner of regional national titles
- 2017-current teaching professional Orchid CC
- 2018-current Singapore Sports School Head Coach
- 2011 Talent identification program for the Pakistan Golf Federation
- R&A’s Working for Golf program, conducting clinics and seminars for players and coaches; Nepal, Myanmar and Iran
- Advisor to the Nepal Golf Association
Jonas has been actively involved in the sport arena for the past 15 years at school and club level. His teaching has incorporated both children and adults in social and competitive levels. Renowned for his patience, he has the ability to communicate with children in making it more enjoyable and with adults he is able to translate the technical side of the game in simple terms.
Jonas involvement in the school programme had led him to be one of the selected few that had qualified the National Coaching Accreditation Programme.
National Coaching Accreditation Programme (NCAP) by Singapore Sports Council American Golf Teachers’ Federation (AMGTF) certified since end of 2008. Singapore Professional Golfers Association (SPGA) on 2016.
Rick is originally from Dallas Texas and a Class A Member of the PGA of America Since 1989. Being based in Singapore, India, Japan, Indonesia and Malaysia for the past 26 years, promoting and teaching golf to an international field of clients.
Being highly recognized in Asia by many as an innovator in the development of National Junior Golf Programs in and around the region. Having worked with players of all abilities, from Beginners to State Champions as well as fellow PGA Professionals.
Achievements and Appointments
- Class A PGA of America Member since 1989
- 2006 PGA Presidents Council on Growing the Game
- 2010 PGA Presidents Council on Growing the Game
- Director of Golf Asia Junior Golf Academy 2000-2005
- Director of Golf and Advisor SJGFA 2004 – 2014
- Played on Professional tours in America and Asia
Jay started playing golf at the age of 14 years old and he is, 29 years in Golf Industry. He played a lot of amateur events, including in SINGAPORE NATIONAL TEAM. He is, Crowning Achievement winning the amateur championship at ORCHID COUNTRY CLUB SINGAPORE (OCC) in 2003. He turned to be a Certified Singapore Golf Professional Association (SPGA) in 2003. 7 Years, Head Coach at HOLE IN ONE ACADEMY in 2003 to 2009. And he is also teaching golf for 4 years in GOLF KAKI ACADEMY in 2010 to 2014. And he coaching Beginners, Juniors, Intermediate and Professional.
- David Milne Golf Academy Personal Development Program (Oct 2009)
- Singapore Professional Golf Association (SPGA) Committee Member (2010-2012)
- National Coaching Accreditation program (NCAP1-Feb 2010)
- Certified Standard First Aid and NSYS
Member of Singapore Professional Golfers’ Association since 2003. The only recognised professional golfers’ association in Singap[ore and the Asian Tour, European Tour and the USPGA.
Jack started playing golf at 14 years of age an since then he’s been in the same industry working in golf retail and golf related jobs, Golf is his passion since then and till now.
His years in the industry and playing experience ( 25 years will enable him to guide you to play and reach you golfing potentials. No false claims, he have a proven track record. And he got the experience and documents to back it up.
Achievements & Appointments:
- Penang Amateur Open
- Singapore Amateur Open
- Trengganu Masters (Pro event)
- ISPS Handa Classic, qualified for 3 years (Asian Tour Event)
- Asean Tour member since 2006
- Top 10 in local order of merit in 2010
- Personal record of -10 under par at NSRCC Kranji