Junior Golf Lessons
” 99% of world class golfers started playing golf during their childhood. 1% wish they could have started earlier. “
It is always good to start golf early. Like any sports, the older the individual, the more physical limitations adults have to work with when learning golf especially when starting out with the basic golf fundamentals.
While it may take years of experience to play a perfect golf game, a junior golfer will have ample time to understand the game better as kids are more adept learners that adults. This is turn will result in better grounding of fundamentals building a strong foundation in the game which is essential when playing a game of golf.
It has also been proven that kids who learn and play golf tend to develop better mental awareness and better analytical skills that are crucial in today’s modern world. Golf is being considered as a lifelong skill as well, where it is commonly seen as part of social aspect in the business world of today and tomorrow.
Since golf is a game for all ages and is not gender specific, its no wonder it is becoming one of the more popular sports and classes as a more ‘practical’ sport.
If you are thinking to start playing golf, we strongly recommend you to start it now with our golf teaching professionals.
Sign Up Now!
Orchid Country Club (Yishun)
1 Orchid Club Rd, Singapore 769162
Warren Golf & Country Club81 Choa Chu Kang Way, 688263
Bukit Batok Golf Driving Range2 Bukit Batok West Avenue 7 S659003
Punggol Driving Range60 Punggol E, Singapore 828825
Bukit Timah Golf Complex60 Fairways Drive, S286966
Batam Golf CourseJl.Hang Lekiu – Nongsa 29465 Indonesia
|8 Weeks Lessons||:||SGD350 per pax|
|13 Weeks Lessons||:||SGD480 per pax|
- Location: Bukit Batok or Orchid Country Club
- Class Size: 3 to 5 pax
- Timing: To Be Discussed
|2 in a group||:||SGD500 per pax|
- Course duration: 8 x 1 hour
- Location: Bukit Batok, Orchid Country Club or Bukit Timah
- Class Size: Max 2 pax
- Timing: To Be Discussed
Beginner Golf Lessons Package include:
- Free Club Rental
- Advanced Training Aids for Golf Lessons
- Video Analysis & Classroom Training
The Fine Print
- Each session is estimated to be one hour.
- Junior has to be at least 6 years old.
- Practice golf clubs will be provided during lessons.
- Course contents & fees are subject to change without prior notice.
- All fees exclude range balls & green fees.
- Rules of Golf booklet & handout will be issued.
- Proper Golf attire required.
Notes: Upon completion of lessons, student can acquire the Academy’s Proficiency Certificate