Advance Golf Lessons By World Class Golf Professionals
” How to Lower Your Handicap Index Effectively? “
Most of the golf pros do not have the ability to coach advance golfers. It requires massive experience and knowledge to guide an advance golfer to professional level.
It is important to get the right golf pro that can guide you to the next level effectively. The one who can understand your weakness and strength and identify your slightest mistake. Choose the pro who has done that again and again.
Jason Tan is one of the very few well known golf pro that turned amateur golfer into PGA golfer over the years. We are honored to work with them to coach our advance golf lessons.
This advance programme will lead you towards lowering your existing handicap. Your progress will be tracked through computer-video analysis and practice drills. Players will be able to see clearly the cause of their swing faults as well as progress made.
Sign Up Now!
Orchid Country Club (Yishun)
1 Orchid Club Rd, Singapore 769162
Warren Golf & Country Club
81 Choa Chu Kang Way, 688263
Bukit Batok Golf Driving Range
2 Bukit Batok West Avenue 7 S659003
Punggol Driving Range
60 Punggol E, Singapore 828825
Bukit Timah Golf Complex
60 Fairways Drive, S286966
Batam Golf Course
Jl.Hang Lekiu – Nongsa 29465 Indonesia
|Package||Bukit Batok||Bukit Timah||Yishun OCC||Punggol||Warren|
|Duration||10 Hours||10 Hours||10 Hours||10 Hours||10 Hours|
- All lesson fees are based on per person rate
- Students are responsible to form own group to enjoy the discounted rate
- Class Size: Not more than 4 persons (own group)
- Course Duration: Total 10 hours (1-2 hours per session)
- Timing: Flexible. To be discussed with Instructor.
- Inclusive of Proficiency Certificate
Advance Golf Lessons Package includes
* Club Rental during actual lessons and practices
* Advanced Training Aids for Golf Lesson
* PC Test (Worth $120)
* Video Analysis & Classroom Training
* Certificate of Appreciation issued upon completion of the 10 Hours Course
The Fine Print
1. Each session is estimated to be one hour.
2. Practice golf clubs will be provided during lessons.
3. Course contents & fees are subject to change without prior notice.
4. All fees exclude range balls & green fees.
5. Rules of Golf booklet & handout will be issued.
6. Proper Golf attire required.